Friday, August 15, 2008

Keegan is Happy

Keegan is happy again, this is Friday the last day of the first week of school and this is the first day Keegan has been OK with McKay being gone. OK the big bug he is holding helps, crazy kid. We played out side most of the morning me trying to do yard work and him playing trucks and bugs. His favorite word is TRUCK with a F instead of a T and I have tried to help him enunciate better but to no avail ,Big trucks Little trucks Fast trucks you get the picture. My neighbor thought it was to cute so she came and played trucks too.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cami's brother Chase said it the same way...he'll grow out of it. He is so darling I miss seeing you. My two youngest brothers will probably move to Pheonix so Ryan's wife can work at the Mayo Clinic. I told Scott maybe we should follow :-)

Cortney said...

Natalie,
I found you through Christi. I hope you guys are doing great. Funny story...my little brother did the same thing with the word "truck" and my brother and I thought it was hilarious and egged it on, until my grandparents were coming to visit and my parents told us that we better find a way to change his pronunciation! Too funny! T's are hard for some kids...he'll get it!